Hi everyone:
Well, we kept our lawn guy, let the cleaning people go and, I need to call and put myself in the sub system. Things have calmed down a little around here.
Had little Daymon last friday morning and dropped him off at Kelly's. He just wouldn't let grandma go. Love my grandchildren to death. Had Karli and Josi over Sat. Tara has been sick, and spent three hours at emrgent care. Josi is so cute. She loves grandma and grandpas rocking chair. She sits there all by herself and rocks and rocks.
When I see her, it reminds me of me as a little girl. Karli and grandpa were having fun as he twirled her around and around and they play box. We miss having Davis around. I miss the thursdays when Tanner and Davis came over.
Now Tanner you can still call your mom every week and also let me talk with Davis. So get over yourself and get going on that!!!!
I have decided that if I don't call Bran and ask him out to lunch, breakfast or dinner I will never see my son. When I call Ashley I seem to miss her. They are always busy with something. They are the flash gordons of the family here in a flash gone in a flash. Ha, ha, ha.....
Tasha, Dad and I went to see the photographs of Jesus at the vistors center sunday. They were amazing, especially the one with Christ walking on the water. I wanted to take that home with me.
Dad has to get his blood work to come back better or he will have to go on medication. So he has been working out everyday. He is really trying hard to get it at a better place. I am so slow and do try hard to get my weight down, eat healthy and excersise The latter is the hardest for me.
On sunday one of my little girls in my primary class was asked to tell something that isn't nice to do and she said phart in someones face. The primary counselor said no that isn't nice. Leave it to Emily, she is the cutest tinyest little one, but she can be a whipper snapper. Then we were talking about Jesus as a child in class and I asked them if Jesus were here what would you ask him. Emily said how come we have to choose the right.
She is the little one that doesn't want to leave her mommy to come to primary and has to sit on my lap at first. Then when she feels safe her real self comes out that is for sure, ha, ha, ha.
I do love teaching children it is the best job in the whole world, besides raising your own and having grandchildren.
Mar 10, 2008
March 2008
Posted by
Debbie and Larry
at
11:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment