Jan 4, 2008

The New Year 2008






























Well, let us hope this new year for our family goes a little easier!!! The year 2007 was so challenging and so many changes. Dad says there is one thing you can count on and that is change.
Lansan is back home and he has grown so much. He was been humbled ten fold ,and I hope this new attitude and maturity is long lasting. Dad and I are getting too old for all the challenges in life, ha, ha. They are just beginning.
We are truly blessed with so much, the gospel of Jesus Christ and our family who has so much unconditonal love. I couldn't ask for anything more. My sister thinks our family is so beautiful and loving and accepting.
Well Dad is going to keep as busy as ever and my new challenge is to keep exercising and going to physical therapy when needed. It has helped my shoulder and arm so much. My right hip, however, is now bothering me, but I will learn to manage these new challenges.
Grandchildren are a true blessing and so much fun. Someday I am going to write that children's book and learn to quilt!!!

No comments: